The Nike Air Max 90, a legendary shoe gets a luxe material treatment and brash colour palette with a history all its own. This vibrant palette of saturated colours was made famous in the original Viotech release, which launched exclusively in Japan in the early 2000s. The head-turners have another classic to admire.
- The bright, contrasting colour palette nods to the early 2000's Nike Dunk Low Rainbow released in Japan.
- Premium allover suede gives a luxurious feel while ballistic mesh wraps the tongue to help keep your feet cool when the temps increase.
- The large, visible Max Air unit made famous in Tinker Hatfield's original 1990 design cushions your every step.
- The foam midsole provides comfort throughout the length of the shoe.
- Flex grooves on the outsole let the shoe bend and flex with your foot.
- Strictly one per person! Multiples will be cancelled. Orders with incorrect billing addresses will be cancelled
We offer a 14 day return policy on all items. See our returns page for full details. Have a question? Email customer services firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3601 7860
Order prior to 2pm Monday - Friday for same day despatch. All delivery and returns information can be found in our FAQs.
If you need further help with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us using the details below: eMail Us: email@example.com Call Us: (+44) 020 3601 7860 Monday–Saturday, 11am–6:30pm (GMT)