- The valid returns period is 14 days for UK and international customers. Items for exchange/return after the return period will not be accepted. The period begins upon receipt of delivery.
- All return/exchanged goods must be in the original, re-saleable condition. Items that have been used/worn will not be eligible for return/exchange and you will be notified via email. It is advised that shoes be tried on carpet/clean surface within the home prior to wearing out to ensure the fit/look is good. All original tags must still be attached. Items without tags may result in no exchange/refund
- Some items are exempt for exchange/refund. These items are swimwear bottoms, gift cards, earrings, magazines, and aerosols. If you're unsure if what you bought is eligible for exchange/refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To complete a return, please email us at email@example.com for a returns Instructions.
Collecting from store
- From the date of purchase, you have 14 days to come and collect your order from our store. If you are having difficulty collecting within the time frame, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise shipping.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your items have been received and deemed eligible for return, you will be notified via email. If your item is not deemed eligible, we will notify you via email with the reasons why.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed back to your original method of payment. An email confirmation of the refund will be sent to you once the refund has been initiated. Please note - funds can take up to five business days to show in your account once transferred. If the refund has still not been received after this period, please contact your bank to ask if they can see any pending transactions. If they cannot, then please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Unfortunately, we are unable to process an exchange for a different item as a straight swap and paying the difference. If you wish to exchange the item you purchased, it can only be done so for the same item ordered, with the exception of a different size
- We only replace items if they are defective due to a manufacturing fault, or damaged. If you would like to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you
- If you received an item that was a gift and the item is not suitable, please get in contact with the gift giver, get the original order number, and email us at email@example.com. We will assist you with your return.
- To return your item/s, please post them via a secure, tracked method to:
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. The only time the buyer is not liable is if there is a fault with the product.
- It is advisable that the returned items are sent via a secure, trackable method to ensure the returned goods reach us. pam pam is not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit