Our raffle for the YEEZY BOOST 700 V1 ANALOG releasing on Saturday the 27th of April via online raffle. Is now closed! Winners have been announced. We thank everyone who participated. T&Cs below for winners.
What happens if I win?
Once you have received the email confirmation from us that confirms you have been selected to purchase a pair, please read the following information regarding collection or shipping processes.
- Collection - Each winner must attend in person and produce valid photographic identification (which corresponds with the identity provided on the winning entry form) to a member of staff in order to redeem their won pair.
- COLLECTION DATE AND TIME: Saturday the 27th of April between 9:30am - 2pm
- In the event that the winner is unable to redeem their winning pair (including, without limitation, that due to any winner failing to visit the store on Saturday 27th of April between 9:30am - 2pm, failing to bring valid identification and/or being unable to complete the transaction due to possessing insufficient funds), that winner will forfeit their won pair, no substitute or alternative will be available and the pair will be reallocated.
- The winning pair must be redeemed by each winner in person on Saturday 27th of April between 9:30am - 2pm. For the avoidance of doubt, the winning pair will only be available on this date between the specified times stated and pam pam will not be liable in the event that any winners are not available on or around these collection times stated, or cannot gain access in to the store for any reason.
- A friend, family member, work college or any other person that is not the raffle winner will not be allowed to collect for the winner, even if they provide the winners identification and payment card on their behalf. No exception to this rule
- Should you fail to collect, your pair will automatically be reallocated
- By entering our raffle and collecting from store, the winners agree to act responsibly at all times during collection day. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification and the winning pair being reallocated. No exception to this rule.
- If you selected to collect from store but cannot collect, we will NOT be able to change your preference to shipping as arrangements will already have been made
Shipping - For those that require their order shipped, details of shipping costs and despatch dates will be available upon receipt of a winning email notification. All winning pairs will be sent via a secure shipping method and tracking number provided.
What are pam pam's limited release launch terms and conditions?
Entering a draw constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions, which are final and binding in all matters related to registration and launch product purchase. Eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the raffle for the opportunity to purchase a pair of adidas YEEZY footwear (raffle) you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. pam pam reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude entrants and/or any winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- A registered email address, valid shipping address, telephone number and preferred size.
- One entry per person per launch product
- Once registered we cannot amend registration details so please provide the correct information from the start. Alterations will not be made - no exception to this rule
- If any winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 2 hours of first attempted notification or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, pam pam reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Recipient's opportunity to purchase the launch product is subject to stock
- Entries are non-transferrable
- Entries cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise provided to anyone else. Evidence of such behaviour by any account holder will result in disqualification. Entries have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase. pam pam will only allow purchases to registered owners of pam pam accounts.
- The draw entry process is subject to change at any time at pam pam's discretion
- pam pam reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of entering a draw and/or product purchase or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of registration and/or product purchase may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, pam pam reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- pam pam accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry to the raffle and/or use of the winning pair.
- By entering the raffle, you consent to pam pam’s use of the information which you provide, or which they obtain from their dealings with you, to administer the raffle.
- Should damage to store property be incurred by a person/s on collection days, the person/s will be liable to cover any costs regarding damage.
- Terms and conditions can be changed, modified, added and/or removed at any time by pam pam