SATURDAY 29TH JUNE 2019, 7AM
YEEZY BOOST 700 UTILITY BLACK
We will be releasing the YEEZY BOOST 700 UTILITY BLACK on Saturday the 29th of June VIA OUR ONLINE STORE ONLY. NO PAIRS will be available to purchase at our London store. Pairs will go online from 7am BST. PLEASE CAREFULLY NOTE the following when purchasing:
- Only one per person! Multiple orders will be cancelled and money returned
- Correct billing addresses must be input. Orders will be cancelled if full shipping and billing information is not provided
Due to the nature of this release, these sneakers are non-returnable. This is outlined here, on the YEEZY BOOST 700 UTILITY BLACK product page and in our FAQs regarding special releases.
THURSDAY 27TH JUNE 2019
YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Antlia RF (FV3255) - Raffle closed, Winners have been notified.
We will be releasing the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Antlia RF (FV3255) via raffle only. Should you win our raffle, you will then have the opportunity to purchase a pair. (£180). Please note THIS RELEASE IS COLLECT IN STORE ONLY. There is no shipping available. Winners will be notified via email on Thursday the 27th of June, this email will outline information on collection times.
Raffle closes at 5pm 26th June.
***Please DO NOT queue on luanch day, this is NOT a first come first serve release.***
Size breaks available are as follows:
Adult: UK3.5 - UK8 (this includes half sizes) WE DO NOT HAVE SIZES ABOVE UK8.
Rules of raffle entry:
- We will be conducting an online raffle and picking random winners. We do not accept entries via our store
- Our raffle is open to people 18+ years. We will refuse winners under 18
- THIS RELEASE IS COLLECT IN STORE ONLY! Information on this can be found below under "What happens if I win?"
Our raffle is now open! Please send your entry to email@example.com
A valid raffle entry requires the following:
- Full name, post code, telephone number
- UK size preference stated in the subject line of the email. Example - 350 ANTLIA FV3255 size UK6
- Please follow us on at least one of our socials - Instagram (@pampamlondon), Twitter (pampamLondon), Facebook (pampamlondon) and tag a friend! :-)
Information on collecting can be found under "What happens if I win?"
- Strictly one entry per person
- Strictly one YEEZY per person
- If more than one entry is received by the same person, only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or misleading information will be disqualified.
- Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the raffle shall be invalid. pam pam will not be liable for any entries which are not received, partial or which are corrupted for any reason.
How does the selection process work?
Entries will be selected at random on the 26th of June at 5pm and winners will be contacted via email on 27th of June. Please do not call our store as this is being dealt with via our warehouse. We will notify the public via our social channels and website when the raffle winners have been announced. Once the winners email has been received, a PayPal invoice will soon follow to complete your purchase. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO COLLECTING!
What happens if I win?
Once you have received the email confirmation from us that confirms you have been selected to purchase a pair, please read the following information regarding the collection process.
Collection - Each winner must attend in person and produce valid photographic identification (which corresponds with the identity provided on the winning entry form) to a member of staff in order to purchase and redeem their allocated pair.
- COLLECTION DATE AND TIME will be outlined in the winners email.
- In the event that the winner is unable to redeem their winning pair (including, without limitation, that due to any winner failing to visit the store on the date specified for collection, failing to bring valid identification, then that winner will forfeit their won pair, no substitute or alternative will be available and the pair will be reallocated.
- The winning pair must be redeemed by each winner in person on the date and times specified in the winners email. For the avoidance of doubt, the winning pair will only be available on this date between the specified times stated and pam pam will not be liable in the event that any winners are not available on or around these collection times stated, or cannot gain access in to the store for any reason.
- A friend, family member, work college or any other person that is not the raffle winner will not be allowed to collect for the winner, even if they provide the winners identification and payment card on their behalf. No exception to this rule
- Should you fail to collect, your pair will automatically be reallocated
- By entering our raffle and collecting from store, the winners agree to act responsibly at all times during collection day. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification and the winning pair being reallocated. No exception to this rule.
- This release is collect in store only
What are pam pam's limited release launch terms and conditions?
Entering a draw constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions, which are final and binding in all matters related to registration and launch product purchase. Eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the raffle for the opportunity to purchase a pair of adidas YEEZY footwear (raffle) you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. pam pam reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude entrants and/or any winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- A registered email address, valid post code, telephone number and preferred size.
- One entry per person per launch product
- Once registered we cannot amend registration details so please provide the correct information from the start. Alterations will not be made - no exception to this rule
- If any winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 2 hours of first attempted notification or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, pam pam reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Recipient's opportunity to purchase the launch product is subject to stock
- Entries are non-transferrable
- Entries cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise provided to anyone else. Evidence of such behaviour by any account holder will result in disqualification. Entries have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase. pam pam will only allow purchases to registered owners of pam pam accounts.
- The draw entry process is subject to change at any time at pam pam's discretion
- pam pam reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of entering a draw and/or product purchase or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of registration and/or product purchase may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, pam pam reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- pam pam accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry to the raffle and/or use of the winning pair.
- By entering the raffle, you consent to pam pam’s use of the information which you provide, or which they obtain from their dealings with you, to administer the raffle.
- Should damage to store property be incurred by a person/s on collection days, the person/s will be liable to cover any costs regarding damage.
- Terms and conditions can be changed, modified, added and/or removed at any time by pam pam