Inspired by the look of the late '90s, specifically the shoes featured in the Nike Alpha Project, the Nike Zoom 2K combines heritage style and the modern comfort of Zoom Air cushioning. A mix of materials on the upper is highlighted by rubber wings that wrap up from the outsole on either side, creating a striking visual that is both retro and futuristic. Definitely worth a try as we think they look quite cool AND cute.
- Zoom Air unit offers underfoot cushioning.
- Rubber wings wrap up from the outsole onto the upper for enhanced stability.
- Exaggerated heel and branding reference an early-2000s aesthetic.
- Breathable mesh vamp with leather skins around the toe and heel for durability.
- Neoprene tongue with a webbed lacing system secures the fit.
- Cored-out rubber outsole reduces weight and enhances flexibility.
We offer a 14 day return policy on all items. See our returns page for full details. Have a question? Email customer services email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3601 7860
Order prior to 2pm Monday - Friday for same day despatch. All delivery and returns information can be found in our FAQs.
If you need further help with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us using the details below: eMail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org Call Us: (+44) 020 3601 7860 Monday–Saturday, 11am–6:30pm (GMT)